Sacramento Serious Injury Lawyer
At the law firm of Noël M. Ferris, Attorney at Law, Ms. Ferris represents individuals who have been injured in serious personal injury accidents and by hospital errors or medical negligence. If you have been injured in an accident, you may have questions about choosing an attorney and concerns about choosing the right one. After reading this information, feel free to contact attorney Ferris' law office to further discuss her skills, experience, and what sets her apart.
How to Choose the Right Attorney
When choosing an attorney, consider these important qualities:
- Credentials: Sleek advertising can only go so far. Does your attorney have the credentials to back it up? Attorney Noël M. Ferris has more than 30 years of experience, has obtained millions of dollars in financial compensation for clients, and early in her career she defended insurance companies, giving her a competitive edge when representing those who have been injured in accidents.
- Trial experience: Your case may or may not end going to trial. Regardless, it is critical that your attorney has trial experience. Serious personal injury and medical malpractice cases are hard fought, and often go to trial. It is critical to choose an attorney who can take your case all the way to court.
- Personality: It is important to feel comfortable with your attorney. Even the most experienced attorney may not be a good fit if he or she doesn't have compassion towards clients and a willingness to go above and beyond on your behalf. Attorney Noël M. Ferris treats each client as family. She offers compassionate and caring representation to clients dealing with difficult and life-changing injuries.
- Communication: Some attorneys speak in legalese, completely forgetting that their clients are not lawyers and don't speak in technical legal terms. If you don't understand your attorney, how can you know that he or she has your best interests in mind?
- Referrals and past successes: To really learn about the effectiveness of a lawyer, find out what previous clients have to say. Would past clients refer this attorney? Does the attorney have a list of impressive past case results?
Contact a California Medical Negligence Attorney
To learn more about choosing an attorney to handle your personal injury, medical malpractice, or wrongful death case, contact a Sacramento serious injury attorney for a free consultation. Call 916-520-3370 or toll free at 888-351-3970.