Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney
Compassionate, Accomplished, Effective
When someone else's negligence causes you a serious personal injury, you have a right to be compensated for damages. These damages may include past pain and suffering, likely future pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of wages or income, property damage and more.
Call 916-520-3370 or 888-351-3970 for a Free Consultation
Sacramento personal injury lawyer Noël M. Ferris has achieved an impressive record of success in personal injury claims. She has obtained millions of dollars in financial compensation for her clients. To learn more about her practice, please review the following pages:
- Car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents: Don't jeopardize your right to recover damages after a car, truck or motorcycle accident. Talk to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
- Drunk driving accidents: Individuals injured in a drunk driving accident may be eligible for additional compensation through punitive damages intended to punish the drunk driver for wrongdoing.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents: If you have been in an accident involving another motorist who was uninsured or had minimal insurance, talk to a personal injury lawyer about your legal options.
- Private tour bus accidents: While not common, private tour bus accidents have the potential to cause significant damage because of the number of passengers involved.
- Accidents involving dangerous premises: Dangerous property conditions can cause painful and debilitating injuries from falls and assaults.
- Dog bite accidents: If you have been bitten by a dog, the firm can help you pursue compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Construction accidents: Injured construction workers may be able to pursue a personal injury claim or they may be limited to workers' compensation benefits. Ms. Ferris can review your case and advise you of your options.
- Brain injuries: Trauma to the head, lack of oxygen, exposure to toxins and medical malpractice can all result in devastating brain injuries. Often, negligence is the cause.
- Severe burns and fires: Ms. Ferris pursues compensation for burn injuries caused by fire, explosions, exposure to caustic chemicals and contact with hot objects or liquids.
- Spinal cord injuries: How do you assess the lifetime costs of a life-altering injury? Ms. Ferris works with experts who can project your current and future needs.
- Wrongful death: Clients appreciate Ms. Ferris' combination of compassion, legal knowledge and personal strength.
- Sexual abuse and exploitation: Attorney Noël M. Ferris has handled high-profile cases involving numerous women who were victims of sexual exploitation and abuse by physicians, dentists and others.
- Medical malpractice: Attorneys from throughout the region refer medical malpractice cases to the Law Office of Noël M. Ferris.
- Kaiser malpractice and arbitration: Don't go into a Kaiser arbitration session without an experienced malpractice lawyer on your side.
- Insurance disputes: Attorney Ferris represents individuals in a range of disputes with their insurance companies following an accident, from uninsured/underinsured motorist disputes to health care insurance disputes.
If you have been injured by another's carelessness or recklessness, it is important to discuss your legal options with an experienced personal injury lawyer. Contact the Law Office of Noël M. Ferris in Sacramento, California, for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.